iOS 16 Lock Screen Widgets
iOS 16 introduced a new feature that allows users to add widgets to their lock screen. These widgets provide quick access to important information and actions without the need to unlock the device. In this article, we will take a closer look at lock screen widgets, how to use them, and some of the best widgets available for iOS 16.
What are lock screen widgets?
Lock screen widgets are small, customizable pieces of information or actions that can be displayed on the lock screen of your iOS device. They can be used to quickly access important information or perform certain actions without having to unlock the device and navigate to the relevant app.
To add a widget to your lock screen, follow these steps:
- Press and hold on the lock screen to bring up the edit mode.
- Tap the + button in the top left corner.
- Scroll through the list of available widgets and tap on the one you want to add.
- Tap "Add Widget" to add the widget to your lock screen.
- You can then move the widget to the desired location on the lock screen by dragging it.
To remove a widget from the lock screen, tap the "Edit" button in the top right corner of the widget, then tap "Remove Widget."
FITAPP offers the following lock screen widgets:
- Small Steps Today Widget
- Detailed Steps Today Widget with Chart
- Small Weight Widget including Weight Goal
- Start new Activity Shortcut
Lock screen widgets are a useful addition to iOS 16, providing quick access to important information and actions without having to unlock your device. They are easy to use and customizable, allowing you to choose the widgets that best suit your needs. Give them a try and see how they can improve your daily workflow.