Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 200 g risotto rice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100 ml white wine
- 600-800 ml bouillon
- 300 g frozen peas
- 60 ml olive oil
- 100 g goat’s cheese
- 100 g freshly grated parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper to serve
1. Sweat the onion and garlic in 2 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Add white wine and allow to boil down. Then regularly add hot bouillon whilst allowing the risotto to gently simmer for approx. 15 minutes, stirring when needed. Simmer until rice is al dente.
3. Gently cook the peas in 200 ml bouillon for 2-3 minutes. Puree half of the peas and add to the risotto.
4. When the rice is cooked, stir in the goat’s cheese, the whole peas and the parmesan. Season to taste.
1. Bring water and vinegar to the boil in a large pot.
2. One after the other, break the eggs into a cup and allow them to gently slide into the water. Use two dessert spoons to shape the eggs and allow them to gently cook just below boiling point for 4 minutes (the water should not boil).
3. Remove the eggs using a slotted spoon, allow to drip and then arrange on the risotto.
4. Serve with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Enjoy it! ☺