Here is the recipe:
Ingredients (serves 4 or 5):
• 5 Bananas
• 4 tsp Cocoa (baking or raw cocoa, unsweetened)
• 2 tbsp Honey
• 3 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
1. Cut the bananas into slices and place in a freezer bag. Freeze for at least 5-6 hours (the banana slices must be fully frozen).
2. Mix the frozen bananas with the cocoa powder, the honey and the yogurt to a velvety ice-cream (using a hand blender).
3. You can either serve the ice cream immediately or you can freeze it for another 30-60 minutes and spoon out creamy scoops of delicious ice cream.
4. We love to add fresh berries when serving! You could also drizzle honey over it and sprinkle it with chopped nuts!
Hint! At the very end, I stir finely chopped mint leaves into the ice cream. Yum. Give it a try!
Enjoy it! ☺