• 250 g unsweetened apple puree
• 80 ml coconut oil
• 80 ml honey
• 1 grated apple
• 120 g fine oats
• 100 g spelt flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 small handful raisins, to taste
• 1 handful chopped nuts
1. Pre-heat your fan oven to 180 degrees. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the apple puree, coconut oil, honey and grated apple.
3. In a second bowl, mix together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix with a spoon until you have a uniform mixture. Then add raisins and nuts.
5. Spoon the mixture on to the baking sheet – mixture will make 12-15 cookies. Leave a gap between them as they will spread during cooking.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. They will feel soft when they come out of the oven.
Enjoy it! ☺